Rodents are a great choice when it comes to choosing the perfect pet for your home. People around the world prefer to have hamsters as pets as they are not only cute but also easy to keep.
All they really need is a space big enough to run as they are highly active at night; in fact, they can run up to 5 miles. Research shows that hamsters that are not provided with running wheels either suffer from obesity or die.
One common complain that does give second thoughts to a pet parent about keeping a rodent is the high squeaking sound of the running wheel. You can easily solve that problem by purchasing a quiet hamster running wheel. But what are the best silent hamster wheels?
Quietest Hamster Wheel in 2021 is…
In a hurry? This hamster wheel is the best-rated quiet hamster wheel available on the market at the moment.
Niteangel Super-Silent Hamster Exercise Wheel||Check Price|
SILENT RUNNER 9 HAMSTER WHEEL||Check Price|
Best Silent Hamster Wheels Reviews
Most Silent Hamster Wheel
Designed with two ball bearings, this silent hamster wheel comes in small, medium, and large sizes to suit various species of critters such as Syrian, dwarf, and Chinese hamsters.
The small wheel has a diameter of 8.2”, the medium is 10” and the large wheel is 11”.
Available in more than 10 colors, this wheel has an adjustable height between 1” and 5.5” so if your hamster is bigger, you can adjust it higher, or bring it closer to the base if your critter is smaller.
The base is solidly designed for your little hammy to run securely without the wheel tipping over. However, if you wish to keep it firmly planted without removing the base at any time, it comes with an adhesive you can apply to the bottom which allows you to stick it on the floor of the cage.
The width of the running track is also wide enough for your hamster to run securely without fear of them falling off. This wheel is also extremely light and has traction on the inside, giving a better grip for running.
It’s very easy and convenient to clean by simply detaching the wheel from the base and washing with soap and water.
- Extremely quiet (silent enough for the bedroom at night)
- Available in three different sizes
- A variety of colors to choose from (including clear)
- Adjustable height from base
- Wide base to run on
- Easy to clean
- Traction in the wheel for easy running
- Not available in natural or wood color
Silent Runner Hamster Exercise Wheel
The most popular no noise hamster wheel that is completely soundless is the Silent Runner.
This pet exercise wheel is easy to attach within a cage. It is uniquely designed in a way that it does not have any axle that may cause tail entanglement or injury to the pet.
This quietest of all-wheel is a closed unit with bean-shaped openings for an easy ride and exit of the hamster.
- Texture for easy grip and easy run inside the wheel
- High-quality ball bearings to enable zero noise and smooth movement
- Availability of multiple sizes to cater all sizes of rodent pets
- Best silent wheel for Syrian hamster
- Easy to setup due to its sturdy base and does not fall over with hamster running movement
- Not the cheapest option
- Overall, this Silent Spinner hamster wheel is the quietest. This is because it is equipped with stainless steel ball bearings of top quality. The interior is black, which is usually liked by the pets as the research shows.
This quiet Kaytee silent spinner comes in high-quality plastic material, with smooth surface inside the runner and is best for dwarf hamsters.
The wheel is easy to fit into any cage as it comes with a stand as well as a fiber-tie to fit it onto the cage sidewall.
This super quiet Kaytee hamster wheel can let you pet run miles every night without disturbing your sleep. Its high-quality plastic surface keeps your hamster’s nails from locking into the floor fabric, which can be a problem with many other wheels.
- It comes in four colors
- Multiple sizes to cater to all types of rodents
- Easy to fit
- open on one side for easy access to your hamster
- Easy to wash and clean
- Cheap price
- Great for dwarf hamster
- The stand is lighter and can topple down if the pet is bigger and heavier
- Too small for bigger hamsters
- Quite a few reviews suggest that the newer version of the product is not as smooth in movement as the older one. If you are looking to buy this quiet wheel, then do check it before you purchase it.
This wheel offers not only a peaceful night’s sleep to the pet keepers but also caters to one big need of a rodent pet keeper – the scratchy nails issue.
With kids in the household, parents have to keep a lookout for abrasions and scratches that can be harmful to them as they hold the pets.
The Wodent Hamster Wheel nail filer inserts automatically files the nails while your hamster runs every night, keeping you safe from the itching and scratches.
- It has a 12 inch diameter – perfect for a Syrian hamster
- Comes with Nail-o-Matic nail trimmer
- Tail shield in included
This ultra-silent Wodent hamster wheel is easy to fit into the cage and its axle designed to fit and is covered with plastic to avoid hurting the pet as it runs. The nail trimmers are easy to clean and replaceable.
This cute coloured hamster wheel is the perfect choice for kids who have hamster pets. It is easy to install and comes with the complete guide.
The design of this quiet wheel is one-piece which wades off the chances of the rodent getting its feet pinched between two plastic layers. It is heavy in material and offers a smooth and non-slippery run for your hamster.
- Light in weight
- Easy to Fit
- Comes with a stand
- 3 point seamless buttons on the surface
- The screw threads can run flat with longer use
And the quietest hamster wheel in 2021 is…
In conclusion, the best silent hamster wheel on the market is the highly rated Niteangel Most Silent Hamster Exercise Wheel.
It’s the quietest one and will not disturb you even if the hamster is running in it while being in your bedroom at night. It’s easy to clean and you can adjust the height from the base.
When it comes to picking the perfect soundless wheel for your hamster, Silent Runner is the top scorer. Not only is this hamster wheel strongly and durably built, but it also offers textured runner inserts that help a rodent run more swiftly and without slipping.
Silent Spinner is a cheaper alternative if you’re on a budget. It’s a decent-quality quietest hamster wheel that is inexpensive.
It comes in large sizes, perfect for people who like to keep hedgehogs or more furry rodents as pets.